Chinese Garden of Serenity

Chinese Garden of Serenity, Malta

chinese garden of serenity

If you fancy experiencing a little tranquility on your visit to Malta, then the Chinese Garden of serenity is the place to be.

Located in Santa Lucija, the garden encourages you to roam freely around in your mind. This may sound a little ‘cheesy’ to some, but it does help to let go once in a while not think about work, school, commitments, etc. It’s what a holiday is for right!?

Chinese Garden of Serenity

Lake and the Grand Hall

The Garden explores life, from birth to death with various symbolic statues, buildings and water features. As you walk around exploring all of these things, you do get a sense of peace. The place is rarely busy and you sometimes feel as if you have the whole place to yourself. ย It’s a great way to spend an afternoon clearing your head and to de-stress.

how to get there

The garden is a little bit out of the way from most of the tourist spots but you can easily reach it by bus. From Valletta you can take the 88 (St Lucija) and get off at Guljietta. This will take about 20 mins. From there it’s a 2 minute walk to the entrance.

Chinese Garden of Serenity

OPENING TIMES

The garden is open daily from 8am to 6pm and is completely free.

Chinese Garden of Serenity

Yep. That’s me

Chinese Garden of Serenity

IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HAVE READ THEN PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM

Visiting Malta? Check out moreย here.

Have Pinterest? Pin thisChinese Garden of Serenity Malta

23 thoughts on “Chinese Garden of Serenity, Malta

1. katepegum says:

Fantastic & useful post! This is definitely on our to-do list and it’s great to have so much info here

2. pennyspuravida says:

I enjoyed the article Kevin and have put this lovely place on my must visit list!
    Love your blog title and yyour writing style. Keep posting!

Pura vida, Penny

3. Thelittlelai: Beyond limits says:

This is truly looks so cloistered and I like the peaceful ambiance. The place is perfect to have a quality time that allows you to think deeply. Your photos are truly stunning as well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

4. ambujsaxena05 says:

Chinese garden looks so serene and tranquil! I have been practicing yoga for the last 10 years. This place makes me wanna sit here for a while and meditate and introspect about life! Thanks for introducing this place to us.

5. Suruchi says:

The place looks so serene and quite. You are right the place which can make you feel free from everything. Loved the pictures and your writing style.

6. soumna says:

I wouldn’t have expected to find a Chinese garden in Malta. It looks so serene and peaceful. A great place to just chill out.

7. kopikang says:

Gardens are therapeutic. Ive always believed in this! Id love to go to this chinese gardena nd experience tranquility. By the way, is this place close to any beaches??

8. traveldejavu0 says:

This Garden looks amazing! I am very fond of Gardens. I spend entire day over there alone! ๐Ÿ˜€ I would definitely visit this when I travel to China! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

9. Nicole Anderson says:

This post reminds me of some of the gardens I experienced while spending some of my schooling in Japan. So beautiful and serene. A wonderful place to spend to gather your thoughts and just enjoy the fabulous environment. Lovely post and somewhere I would like to visit when in Malta.

10. Sol Solntze says:

That’s lovely. I don;t think it’s cheesy at all. There are some parks which are just right for being active and lolling around with a picknic, and there are some which are just for relaxation and serenity, and you need a balance.

11. Marge Gavan says:

It’s such a beautiful garden. I can already imagine going there, taking a stroll, be alone with my thoughts. Place looks peaceful. It’s awesome that you can visit free of charge.

12. neha says:

The atmosphere around seems so peaceful. And I love the surroundings. I will like to visit the chinese garden of serenity. I am sure it is very serene.

13. Rahul Khurana says:

This looks like such a serene place to visit. Your blog layout is simple and easy to surf. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. finaciofotografia says:

Hi Kevin, to be honest Malta never was in my bucket list but the last few months I read so many good stuff about that I I will add it ๐Ÿ˜€ The park looks really calm and beautiful!

15. traveldejavu0 says:

Now this is something amazing! Been to Malta last year but missed to visit this! but Thanks for sharing this! I am traveling there next year and I hope it would be blast. Thanks!